Sunday, January 16, 2011

Amiclub Wear Review

Amiclubwear.com is a website that is all about 'positive club wear for girls.' Amiclubwear at first seems like a pretty decent site with A LOT of cute clothes, but unforunately their company seems to just be one big scam. I myself ordered 3 things from Ami, i ordered 1 animal print dress and 2 of the same black mini dresses. When my shipment FINALLY came in about 3 weeks later it only came with ONE dress. My first complaint with Ami is that they only offer 2 day shipping. Not only is that a horrible thing but they also dont calculate your shipping amount on pounds but one the number of items you want to buy. Therefore the shipping costs are out of this world. Next the product doesnt even arrive after 2 days so your paying for something thats not even going to come when it is suppose too! My next complaint is the simple fact that the things you order look NOTHING LIKE THE PICTURE. The dress that i did get wasnt animal print it looked more abstract then animal. I have read tons of reviews on this place and all of them were bad. I would advise anyone who is thinking of ordering from the site to not do so.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting this because I was totally about to order something from their site and now I totally won't. Your blog is a life saver and it is a mystery that you only have one follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog man, just subbed to it.

    make sure to follow mine at thewatchfanatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete