Monday, January 17, 2011

Lush USA Review

Lush is pretty much a soap company, their products include different kinds of bathing things like soaps, shampoos, bubble bars, bath bombs, hair dyes, shower jellies, massage bars, and many more things. I have personally ordered from a lush store and online at http://www.lush.com/. From my own experiences i can tell you that i really love lush products and that they are an amazing company. The workers seem to be really nice and helpful, they give you samples and give you demos on their products. Lush is really unique because the soaps come in one big chunk. Which means you get to pick how much you want to buy for instance, if you only want to spend 5 dollars they will cut you a piece that is equal to 5 dollars.

My next post will go in detail about the lush products that i have purchased! Stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. i see, their products seem good.

    Be sure to check out my blog! Thanks.

    http://www.youtube.com/user/SkunkyDeluxe?feature=mhum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janelle, great review of Lush, I'm in Canada but I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. diggin the soap review. my mom actually makes her own soap. she has a little soap company going on haha. keep me updated on your future posts heavenly blessed beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. noooooway! thats so cool does she have a website or anything? I'm obsessed with soaps and things like that. guess its always nice to smell good :)

    ReplyDelete