Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Lush Items

As you all know from my last post i have purchased some products from lush. In this post I'm going to mention a few of my favorite and explain the.

1. Cupcake - Cupcake is a face wash that is to cleanse deep and leave your skin feeling really soft! To use cupcake all you do is wet your face a TINY bit and then rub it all on. Let it dry on your face until it is completely dry then wash it off. I love this product from lush it left my face sooo smooth it has been the best face wash I've tried in a very long time. If there is one thing about Cupcake that you should know its that it does go bad and it does need to be kept cold.

2. The Therapy Massage Bar - I absolutely love this product, it smells so good like Shea butter and coco butters. The thing about this massage bar and most of the others is that they melt in your hand as soon as you rub it in it starts melting into your skin. The result is super soft skin and no more dry spots. This would be my #1 purchase.

3. My last favorite that i am going to mention is Honey I Washed the Kids. This is a soap, that smells like honey. It is amazing the smell is so warming. Also, a quick tip on how to use the soaps: Since they come in big chunks i like to take a knife and cut off a little piece to take in the shower with me.

Thats all for today guys, sorry i planned on putting more but had a very busy day!

11 comments:

  1. recommend me a facial cream (for guys)

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you buy stuff like this at target or something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool products!
    http://carsmoviesandlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. watchman - love lettuce is an amazing face cream and works great for guys!

    Some Guy - No :( i wish you could! the only place you can buy Lush is online or at a Macy's that carries it, also Lush stores.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking for a cool minty face mask (for guys). Do you have any recommendation?

    By the way, nice blog, clean and simple. Following and supporting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ chris - def love lettuce its amazing! and thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice blog! :)

    you follow me: http://all-around-toto.blogspot.com
    and I will return the favor ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks to you i no longer look or feel like a homeless guy. Cupcakes rock as well.

    goodday

    ReplyDelete