Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Coach Review

Coach for me is pretty big, it is my favorite purse store in this whole world! I could pretty much kiss the floors of Coach when i walk in haha joking! To be completely honest i have nothing bad to say about coach at all. One problem that other people besides me may find annoying is the inside purse security. Sometimes the Coach purse's have a security tag in them to prevent theft which is good, but the bad thing is in some stores like walmart your purse will set the theft alarms off when walking in between them. This hasnt happened to all the Coach purses i own but it has to one and one of my friends. A tip to ponder when buying a coach purse is never and i mean never (unless your a EXTREMELY rich) buy a Coach purse from Macys. They are overly priced and you can get them cheaper. Also if your mall has a Coach store that can also be a rip off too. The only place i buy my Coach purses are a Coach Outlet like In the Tanger Outlets. The good thing about the Coach Outlets are the purses arent dirt cheap but they are very good prices a purse that is normally 250 would be like 185 which i think is wonderful! And obviously the purses from the outlet are 100% real but im sure everyone knows that because it is Coach themself selling them. For those of you who still think its crazy to spend 200 on a purse a good place for knock off would be New York City where you can get a fake purse for around 25$ not bad.

6 comments:

  1. Coach is my wife's favorite store. "Affordable luxury" she calls it. They sell quality stuff I must say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My GF loves coach, great stuff and followed.

    Don't forget to follow, check, and support often your local information hot-spot lifeformation.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a friend of mine is addicted to coach!.. XD

    you follow me: http://all-around-toto.blogspot.com
    and I will return the favor ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome info. i have been looking for a new purse for ages, so i will check out coach live.laugh.love. (no homo). hit me back on my blog janelle. don't think you've visited yet :(

    ReplyDelete